Monday, August 16, 2010

Beach Girl

It's been a while but I wanted to blog about our recent family getaway to LBI. Grandma Z. was kind enough to let us crash her party with a party of our own. Maisie endured 3 full days on the beach and loved all the activities we had planned for her. We had quite the set up, too. Check it out.



Yes, that's a plaque you see made from seaweed and seashells that took Mike 3 hours to make. He denies that he'll ever spoil her but that remains to be seen.
Other highlights included naps with her new cousin, Zachary, dips in the ocean, food, swimming and good old family time:


Now, Maisie is officially a Jersey girl.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love it, she is a mini-Jersey girl for sure. :) I just wish I was there to see Camp Maisie in person, it looked like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete